Tom Bray is just 26 years old and has worked on a tonne of blockbuster feature films such as Fast and Furious 6, Mission Impossible, Thor 2, Edge of Tomorrow and many more.
He managed to get his first job as a runner in the film industry, networked like crazy and worked his way to 2nd AD on a prime time TV show in a short amount of time.
In this episode, he tells about his journey in the film and TV industry and some of the cool jobs he’s done, how he got where he is, the rates he earned and gives great advice on how to make it and become a success as a film industry pro.
Subjects covered in this episode:
– Tom’s stories of working on major movies and shows.
– software specifically for assistant directors.
– Rates for runners and AD’s.
– equipment “must haves” for runners and AD’s.
– How to network like nobody else.
– How to find work
– recommended websites, books and films